2008年12月6日星期六

Cheering up


Annie is in Salon for a new haircut or might be some highlight now while I am sitting in the coffee bar in a book store, everything becomes calm down slowly ...pretty slowly... 

I hate that guy who talked to me on the phone last night, the conversation is over 2 hours til the cell phone was power off. Why told me the truth, the truth I cannot afford? Suddenly things sucks, everything sucks, arouse my guilty, shame, pain in heart, hard feeling but no tears out. Such a stupid youth without youth. Just a message back: forget me, forget it.

Protect yourself, never put the silly faith on a kid’s promise. She or he even could safe herself or himself, how come for you? Excessive drinks leads the unpredictable horrible results, liquor seems the worst original sin. Still, liquor friends are not that kinda persons you could switch the souls.

 Take care next time, girl!!!


没有评论: