2008年12月26日星期五

My Christmas Eve



Seems never noted that a year to the end, my 2008, lot of things happened, but also seems nothing happened. 

 Annie came back from Australia and now sitting face to me in a coffee of book store. She and Tina and I went to Four Point to spend our Christmas Eve, a really fun night.

 Tina had a before and after face, I am the makeup person, Annie is the photographer and our art director. We saw Tina how to change from a little girl to a lady, everyone happy. Cannot describe what a pleasure motion there, what a very comfortable moods here, maybe we call it friendship.

 Followed new year holidays will no surprise, annual leave stick to my spring festival holidays, I didn’t tell dad about it just because doubt how many days I could afford to live with them.

 Nothing special, let it be. 

没有评论: