2008年12月1日星期一

Marriage stuff

Being an aged kiddo of parents would be a disaster, at least in their eyes. Some Chinese parents always push their kids to do anything they thought good for them  but ignore the real minds of children. Unfortunately mine are that kinda terrible pushy people especially on my marriage issue. 

Sure, I am old enough for marriage compare to those old friends around my mother and father, pathetic thing is most of them already have kids or married, the rest are mostly dating to marry. For time move earlier, my mum was in a crazy mood to hunting any possible men to my date list, certainly, her standard which my hate: stubborn, honest (looks like), basic economic situation (she think a successful family should be established by two persons with some fortune, too poor or too rich are bad)…gradually the standard becomes to one: MAN. If he is tall, mum said, you love tall guy, right?! If he is short, mum said: you are short too, you guys match! …however, any guy is fit for me, and anyone is my Mr. Right just there is one HE. And my mother indeed is a magic woman, she could find another guy once I say no to one guy. Sample here: I blind dated a guy arranged by mum, then I told her doesn’t work because he is too thin looks unhealthy, two days later my dear mother called me that she found a perfect big guy for me…she is a witch sometime I guess, can found my blinding date from any personalities, any looks, even from any country, she does have a powerful networking. Finally she aroused my fight and then didn’t do anything more, neither talking with me more for a very long time. such a funny life. 

Anyway I have to back hometown while the spring festival, how come to face my dear mummy? Quite a headache. Let it be… 

没有评论: